Qi Gong (“Chee Koong“)- “Working with our life force – is an ancient Eastern art that focuses on generating and distributing energy in the body.
In this workshop we explore the connection between our energy and the seasons, you´ll discover the role of the meridians and learn many simple, short and easy to remember or learn exercises to increase your life force.
The course includes:
- Acupressure for more Balance
- Breathing for more Energy
- Movement for more Vitality
- Stretching for more Harmony
- Mindfulness for more Tranquility
- and more…
This workshop will
give you the tools to increase your well-being and
take control over your energy naturally,
without any equipment necessary,
no matter your age or current state of health.
It shows you how to
tune in your body,
understand its messages,
become more mindful of your self and
intuitive about your own healing
What you’ll learn:
- The five seasons, their characteristics and how that affects your energy
- The relationship between seasons, meridians and organs and how that affects your health
- What your emotions tell you about your energetic state and how to change it
- How to activate the flow of Qi/Chi (“Chee“) in your energy lines
- At least two acupressure points to address specific issues like headache, neck or shoulder pain, hot flushes, menstruation pain, vomiting or diarrhea
- Specific stretches for each meridian pair for increased flexibility
- Breathing exercises to calm down or feel more energised
- Easy and simple exercises to incorporate in a morning or evening routine
- …and much more
The course covers all seasons from the theory of the 5 stages of change according to Traditional Chinese medicine.
Saturday, 11th of October 2014, 1pm – 6pm.
You can register online with the form below or send an email to info(at)simplyrelaxation.com.au
Workshop is held in the Eumundi/Noosa area, definite venue will be confirmed after we have numbers of participants.
Registrations close October 7th.
Your investment is $75, payable cash, direct deposit or via EFTPOS or you can